Here at Future Forward Sales, we are committed to helping you reach new heights in your sales success. That’s why we do the Future Forward Sales podcast – each episode is an opportunity to learn from another business leader’s journey and success.
Find out how Steven Benson saves field sales teams cut hours of busy work each week by watching this episode of the Future Forward Sales podcast!
In this episode, we had the pleasure of speaking with Steven Benson, Founder and CEO of Badger Maps, Inc. Badger Maps helps outside sales representatives save up to 10 hours each week through route planning and scheduling. Steven and his team help field sales teams to manage their territory by combining Google Maps, data from their CRM, route optimization, schedule planning, and lead generation – all in one app. Cutting down on planning time means sales reps can focus on high value activities like meeting the best customers, finding new leads, and closing more deals.
To learn more about Steven and his mission to maximize efficiency for sales teams, we asked him
- How he decided to develop Badger Maps;
- How Steven and his team create fresh opportunities to best serve their customers;
- The areas in which Steven maintains a flexible mindset;
- What sets Badger Maps apart from the rest of the industry;
- Where Steven envisions Badger Maps will be in a few years and how he will make that a vision a reality; and
- What he is most passionate about.
To hear more about how Steven and Badger Maps can make your days more efficient, listen to our interview!
Future Forward Sales has a superpower: empowering business owners to transform their sales and grow their business. Join our tried-and-true sales training program to uncover sustainable value, tap proven short cuts, and achieve your goals. Future Forward Sales is powered by Petite2Queen.