Our team at Future Forward Sales is passionate about helping you elevate your sales and career success. Our podcast features a new guest each week to tell us about how they found success as business leaders and in sales.
Discover Melissa’s Path to Success in Marketing and Events Management:
Melissa Forziat is our expert guest in this episode, and she tells us all about her journey from start to summit. Melissa is the Principal of Melissa Forziat Events and Marketing where she does small business marketing consulting and event managing. She is also a keynote speaker and has delivered 47 workshops and 37 webinars to audiences totalling nearly 2,000 learners. Melissa is also the author of the free ebook and companion workbook Small Business Marketing on a Budget. Prior to starting her company, Melissa held roles in Olympic Winter Games, Rugby World Cup, and the US Olympic Committee.
During our conversation, we asked Melissa:
- How did you get into marketing and event planning?
- How do you create fresh opportunities to best serve your clients?
- Where do you leverage flexibility to think outside the box?
- What makes up your “secret sauce” that sets you apart in your industry?
- Where do you see your business in the next few years and what are your plans to make that vision happen?
- What are you most passionate about?
If you want to hear about Melissa’s amazing journey from gymnastics to marketing consulting and event managing, listen to this episode of the Future Forward Sales podcast.
If you’re interested in learning more, you can find Melissa on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. You should also visit her website and check out her book!
Future Forward Sales has a superpower: empowering business owners to transform their sales and grow their business. Join our tried-and-true sales training program to uncover sustainable value, tap proven short cuts, and achieve your goals. Future Forward Sales is powered by Petite2Queen.