The Future Forward Sales podcast invites business leaders to share their stories of how they built their companies from start to success. We do this to provide listeners the opportunity to learn from our guests’ journeys and see that their own dreams are possible.
Learn how Bryan Clayton makes lawn care simpler by watching the interview!
This episode features Byran Clayton, CEO of GreenPal, an online marketplace that connects homeowners with local lawn care professionals. GreenPal has over 200,000 active users completing thousands of transactions per day. Prior to starting GreenPal, Bryan founded Peachtree, Inc., one of the largest landscaping companies in the state of Tennessee growing it to over $10 million a year in annual revenue before it was acquired by Lusa holdings in 2013. His interest and expertise are related to entrepreneurialism, small business growth, marketing, and bootstrapping businesses from zero revenue to profitability and exit.
To learn more about Bryan’s methods for streamlining the lawn care industry, we asked him
- How Bryan got into lawn care;
- How he and GreenPal offer new opportunities to best serve their customers and vendors;
- Where Bryan leverages his flexibility to think outside the box;
- What makes up GreenPal’s “secret sauce” that sets them apart from the rest of the lawn care industry;
- Where Bryan sees GreenPal going in the next few years and how they’ll get there; and
- What Bryan is most passionate about.
To find out how Bryan has turned GreenPal into the massive success that it is, listen to our conversation with him!
You can learn more about GreenPal, you can check out their website and LinkedIn. You can also find Bryan on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram!
Future Forward Sales has a superpower: empowering business owners to transform their sales and grow their business. Join our tried-and-true sales training program to uncover sustainable value, tap proven short cuts, and achieve your goals. Future Forward Sales is powered by Petite2Queen.