Business leaders are often able to provide valuable insight on achieving sales success just by telling their stories. That’s why the Future Forward Sales podcast brings you a new business leader in each episode to tell us about their journeys.
Learn about Vik’s journeyy to success by watching the episode!
In our sixth episode, Vikram Rajan shares how he decided to co-found phoneBlogger.net and then expanded that business with Videosocials.net. Vik and his co-founder Mark Bullock know that providing education and informative content through blogging is vital in strengthening professional relationships. phoneBlogger.net was borne of frustration when marketing clients of Vik’s previous company, Practice Marketing, Inc., refused to consistently create blog posts. Through phoneBlogger.net, Vik and his team interview their clients and produce articles based on those interviews for the client’s blog. Videosocials.net expands this service into video blogging. At his companies, Vik specializes in serving CPAs and attorneys and their professional code of conduct, ethics, and model rules.
To learn more about Vik’s exciting journey, we asked
- How Vik got into marketing and blogging;
- How he and his team create novel opportunities in serving their clients;
- How Vik pushes boundaries and thinks outside the box for his clients;
- What makes phoneBlogger.net and Videosocials.net different from their competitors;
- Where Vik envisions his businesses to be in a few years and what he will do to reach those destinations; and
- What he is most passionate about.
Vik has created multiple successful businesses. Check out the episode below to learn his secrets for progress!
Future Forward Sales has a superpower: empowering business owners to transform their sales and grow their business. Join our tried-and-true sales training program to uncover sustainable value, tap proven short cuts, and achieve your goals. Future Forward Sales is powered by Petite2Queen.